Cocktail Recipe: Honeycomb Espresso Martini
It's five o'clock somewhere! Learn how to make this honeycomb espresso martini at home!
Who doesn't love an espresso martini? They're the perfect companion on a night out and they combine the two things that a lot of us can't live without: cocktails and coffee.
This recipe from Dubliner Whiskey & Honeycomb Liqueur is strong but sweet cocktail that's all but guaranteed to be the hit of any night!
Ingredients: Honeycomb Espresso Martini
- 60mL Dubliner Whiskey & Honeycomb Liqueur
- 15mL Mr Black Coffee Liqueur (or comparable coffee liqueur)
- 30mL Espresso
- Honeycomb bark (to garnish)
Method: Honeycomb Espresso Martini
- Measure out all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake all ingredients with ice in a shaker until chilled and the shaker is quite cold to the touch.
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans or honeycomb bark.
I'd love to live near