Level Up Your Decorating & Dinner Party Skills at Chandon's New Creative Workshops
The sessions are hosted by Jessica Nguyen, Bobby Clark and Clementine Day.
Planning a girls' trip to the Yarra Valley to explore the wineries? During June, Chandon will welcome much-loved creatives and cooks, Jess Nguyen, Bobby Clark and Clementine Day, to host unmissable interactive workshops complete with delicious food and drinks.
At style-queen and home cook Jess Nguyen's workshop, you'll learn how to level-up your next dinner party with gorgeous decorations. The workshop will conclude with a two-course lunch curated by Executive Chef, Joshua Smyth, and wine tastings, of course.
Bobby Clark's workshop will celebrate abstract art and expressionism as she guides you through a beautiful, floral artwork to take home. You'll also nibble on grazing plates and sample Chandon's new expressionist range.
Whip up delicious and picture-perfect finger food at entertaining whizz Clementine Day's workshop. She'll teach you how to make devilled eggs, Prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe and Anchovy Crostini as you enjoy delicious grazing plates.
- Located at Domaine Chandon in the Yarra Valley: 727 Maroondah Highway, Coldstream.
- Jess Nguyen's session is $200 per ticket with the date TBC.
- Bobby Clark's session is $180 per ticket and will take place on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 June from 12-2pm.
- Clementine Day's session is $150 per ticket and will take place on Saturday 25 and Saturday 26 from 12-2.30pm.
- Bookings via the Chandon website are encouraged.
I'd love to live near