This Gorgeous Pop Up from Incu and Rag & Bone is Just Like a New York Newsstand
There's newspapers, fresh coffee, cookies and a new mural.
If you're planning a trip to fashion mecca Chadstone Shopping Centre, be sure to swing by this vibrant new activation at Incu. A collaboration between the much-loved fashion label and American brand Rag & Bone, the flagship store has been completely reimagined to resemble a classic New York corner newsstand. Awash with bold, bright colours and a custom mural from Melbourne artist Jordy Van Den Nieuwendijk, the playful pop up is just as Instagrammable as it is functional.
Like any good newsstand, the pop up has its own barista-made coffee, bouquets of flowers, and delicious cookies from Butterboy. There's also special offers, custom tote bags and the chance to score a $1000 voucher from Rag & Bone to nab yourself some stylish new wears.
- Located at Incu Chadstone Shopping Centre.
- The pop up will take place from Friday May 27th to Wednesday June 22nd.
- Spend over $300 in-store and you'll get a limited edition tote bag with a print of the in-store mural.
- Visitors will have the chance to win an exclusive Rag & Bone giveaway valued at $1000.
- Visit this weekend for barista-made coffee, Butterboy cookies and a self-serve American candy bar.
I'd love to live near